Yield: 8 servings
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 (10½ ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10½ ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (15¼ ounce) can corn, drained
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 1 (8-10 ounce) package kluski-style egg noodles
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Brown ground beef and onion, drain.
Boil noodles according to package directions.
Combine soups, corn and sour cream in a casserole dish.
Add ground beef mixture and noodles.
Stir until well combined.
Bake for 1 hour at 350º F.