Lipton Soup Kitchens [http://www.liptonkitchens.com/recipes/detail/9252/1/souperior-meatloaf]
- 1 envelope Onion Soup Mix
- 2 pounds ground beef
- ¾ cup plain dry bread crumbs*
- 2 eggs
- ¾ cup water
- ⅓ cup ketchup
Preheat oven to 350°. Combine all ingredients in large bowl.
Shape into loaf in 13×9 inch baking or roasting pan.
Bake uncovered 1 hour or until done. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
- Substitution for dry bread crumbs: Use 1½ cups fresh bread crumbs or 5 slices fresh bread, cubed.
- In slow cooker, arrange meat loaf. Cook covered on LOW 6 to 8 hours or HIGH 4 hours.
- Also good with Beefy Onion Soup Mix, Onion Mushroom Soup Mix, Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix.