Source: Campbell’s Kitchen
Yield: 8 servings
- Pepperidge Farm Herb Seasoned Stuffing, crushed: 1/2 Cups
- Frozen peas and carrots, cooked and drained: 10 Ounces
- Cubed cooked chicken OR turkey: 2 Cups
- Hot cooked elbow pasta: 2 Cups
- Ground black pepper: 1/8 Teaspoons
- Garlic powder: 1/4 Teaspoons
- Shredded mozzarella cheese: 1/2 Cups
- Milk: 1 Cups
- Can Campbell’s Cream of Broccoli Soup OR 98% Fat Free Cream of Broccoli Soup: 1 Each
- Grated Parmesan cheese: 2 Tablespoons
- Butter OR margarine, melted: 2 Tablespoons
Preheat oven to 400ºF.
Mix soup, milk, mozzarella cheese, garlic powder and pepper in 2-qt. baking dish. Stir in pasta, chicken and peas and carrots.
Bake 20 min. Stir.
Mix stuffing, Parmesan cheese and butter. Sprinkle on top. Bake 5 min. or until hot.