Yield: 6 Servings
- 1 package (38 oz.) frozen meatballs
- 2 cups ketchup
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ cup water
- ½ cup packed dark brown sugar
- ½ cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
In a slow cooker, combine all ingredients.
Cover slow cooker and cook on high for 2 hours or low for 4 hours.
Stir well and remove about 2 cups of sauce. Set aside to cool and refrigerate for use later.
Add meatballs to slow cooker. Stir until meatballs are coated.
Cover and cook on high 3-3½ hours or low for 5½-6 hours until meatballs are hot.