- 2½ pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs (about 12)
- 1¼ cups balsamic vinaigrette dressing
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh garlic
- ½ cup grape tomatoes, quartered
- ¼ cup fresh basil leaves, coarsely chopped
Spray 3½- to 4-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Place chicken thighs in slow cooker, layering if necessary. Top with 1/2 cup of the dressing, and sprinkle with garlic; refrigerate remaining dressing for later. Cover and cook on Low heat setting 4 to 4½ hours or until juice of chicken is clear when thickest part is cut (at least 165°F).
Remove chicken to rimmed serving dish, and discard cooking liquid. To serve, drizzle remaining ¾ cup dressing over chicken; top with tomatoes and basil.
- A side of fresh green beans or asparagus works well with this meal.
- Balsamic vinaigrettes may vary, depending on the brand.