Source: Dad C.
Yield: 4 servings
- Cooked frozen shrimp, thawed: 1 1/2 Pounds
- Olive oil: 2 Tablespoons
- Parsley: 1 Tablespoons
- Lemon juice: 2 Tablespoons
- Salt: 1/4 Teaspoons
- Medium green onions, sliced thin: 2 Each
- Cloves garlic, finely chopped: 2 Each
- Grated Parmesan cheese: 2 Pinches
Peel shrimp and remove tails. Devein if necessary
Heat oil in 10-inch skillet on medium heat. Combine all ingredients and cook 2-3 minutes while stirring frequently until shrimp are pink and firm.
Remove from heat, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.