Source: Campbell’s Kitchen
Yield: 4 servings
- Boneless beef sirloin steak or top round steak, cut into 1″ pieces: 1 Pounds
- Ground black pepper: 1/2 Teaspoons
- Cloves of garlic, minced: 2 Each
- Vegetable oil: 1 Tablespoons
- Dried thyme leaves, crushed: 1 Teaspoons
- Ketchup: 1/4 Cups
- 10 1/2-ounce can condensed beef broth: 1 Each
- Medium mushrooms: 12 Each
- Large green pepper, cut into 1″ pieces: 1 Each
Mix broth, ketchup, oil, thyme, garlic powder and black pepper in shallow nonmetallic dish. Add beef, mushrooms and green pepper and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes.
Remove beef and vegetables from marinade. Thread beef, mushrooms and green pepper alternately on 4 long skewers.
Grill kabobs 20 minutes or until done, turning and brushing often with marinade. Discard remaining marinade.