Source: Campbell’s Kitchen
Yield: 8 servings
- medium green peppers, seeded and cut in half lengthwise: 4 Each
- shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese: 1 Cups
- dried oregano leaves, crushed: 1 Teaspoons
- medium onion, chopped: 1 Each
- sweet Italian pork sausage, casing removed: 1 Pounds
- Vegetable oil: 1 Tablespoons
- Prego Traditional Italian Sauce: 2 Cups
Heat oil in medium skillet over medium-high heat, cook sausage until browned, stirring to separate meat. Add onion and oregano and cook until tender. Pour off fat. Stir in cheese.
Arrange peppers in 3-qt. shallow baking dish or roasting pan. Spoon sausage mixture into peppers. Pour pasta sauce over peppers. Cover.
Bake at 400ºF. for 40 min. or until peppers are tender.