Source: Simply Recipes
Yield: 4 servings
- 14.75-ounce can salmon, undrained and flaked: 1 Each
- Slice of bread, shredded: 1 Each
- Chopped green onion, including the green parts: 3 Tablespoons
- Medium garlic clove, minced: 1 Each
- Chopped dill weed: 1 Tablespoons
- Minced green bell pepper: 3 Tablespoons
- Flour: 1 Tablespoons
- Egg: 1 Each
- Sweet paprika: 1/2 Teaspoons
- Salt: 1 Teaspoons
- Freshly ground black pepper: 4 Pinches
- Vegetable oil: 3 Tablespoons
In a large bowl, gently mix together the salmon, bread, green onion, garlic, dill, bell pepper, flour, egg, paprika, salt and pepper. Form into 8 patties; each about 1/2 inch thick.
Heat oil over medium high heat in a large skillet. Cook the patties until nicely browned on both sides, about 3-4 minutes per side.