- 2 pounds russet potatoes
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 4 teaspoons sweet pickle relish
- 4 teaspoons white sugar
- 2 teaspoons chopped white onion
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon minced celery
- 1 teaspoon minced pimento
- ½ teaspoon shredded carrot
- ¼ teaspoon dried parsley
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- salt to taste
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add potatoes and cook until tender but still firm, about 15 minutes. Drain, cool and chop.
- In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, mayonnaise, sweet pickle relish, sugar, onion, mustard, vinegar, celery, pimentos, carrot, parsley, pepper and salt. Mix well, chill and serve.
Per Serving: 298 calories; protein 2.6g; carbohydrates 23.9g; fat 22g; cholesterol 10.4mg; sodium 199.6mg.