Source: Reynolds Wrap
Yield: 8 servings
- Dried oregano leaves: 1 Teaspoons
- Cloves garlic, minced: 2 Each
- Ground cumin: 2 Teaspoons
- JalapeÃ±o pepper, seeded and finely chopped: 1 Each
- Large red bell pepper, finely chopped: 1 Each
- Large onion, chopped: 1 Each
- Chicken broth: 1 Cups
- 15.5-ounce can navy beans, drained: 2 Each
- Cooked chicken, cubed: 6 Cups
- Salt: 1/2 Teaspoons
- Cayenne pepper: 1/2 Teaspoons
Place all ingredients in large crock pot; stir gently to mix.
Cook on low for 6 to 7 hours or on high for 3 to 4 hours until hot and sauce thickens slightly.