Source: Campbell’s Kitchen
Yield: 6 servings
- Traditional Italian Sauce: 26 Ounces
- Grated Parmesan cheese: 1/4 Cups
- Cubed cooked chicken: 3 Cups
- Uncooked elbow macaroni, cooked and drained: 1 1/2 Cups
- Shredded mozzarella cheese: 1 1/2 Cups
Combine Italian sauce, 3 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, chicken and macaroni in skillet. Heat to a boil. Reduce heat to medium. Cover and cook for 10 minutes or until macaroni is done, stirring occasionally.
Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and remaining Parmesan cheese. Let stand for 5 minutes or until cheese melts.