Source: Campbell’s Kitchen
Yield: 4 servings
- Boneless chicken breast halves: 4 Each
- Margarine: 1 Tablespoons
- Can Fat Free Cream of Chicken Soup: 1 Each
- Can Condensed Cream of Mushroom with Roasted Garlic Soup: 1 Each
- Water: 2 Cups
- Uncooked instant white rice: 2 Cups
- Frozen peas and carrots: 1 Cups
Season chicken as desired.
Heat margarine in skillet over medium-high heat. Cook chicken 10 minutes or until browned. Set chicken aside.
Add soups and water. Heat to a boil. Stir in rice and peas and carrots. Return chicken to skillet. Cover and cook over low heat 5 minutes or until done. Remove from heat. Let stand 5 minutes.