Source: The Old Farmer’s Almanac
Yield: 4 servings
- Half-inch thick boneless pork loin chops: 4 Each
- Salt: 1/2 Teaspoons
- Salt: 1/8 Teaspoons
- Ground Pepper: 1/2 Teaspoons
- Ground pepper: 1/8 Teaspoons
- Chopped fresh or dried rosemary: 1 Teaspoons
- Olive oil: 1 Tablespoons
- Whipping cream: 1 Cups
- Coarse-grained Dijon mustard: 2 Tablespoons
Sprinkle pork chops with 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon pepper, and rosemary. Heat oil in a large skillet and cook pork chops over medium-high heat, 5 minutes on each side. Remove from skillet and keep warm.
Add whipping cream to skillet and cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until cream is reduced to about 1/2 cup. Stir in mustard, 1/8 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Serve over pork chops.