Yield: 4 servings
- 2 1/2 lb sirloin steak, 1 1/2 inches thick: 1 Each
- Butter or margarine: 1/2 Cups
- Chopped fresh parsley or 4 tsp dried parsley: 1/4 Cups
- Minced onion: 1/4 Cups
- Worcestershire sauce: 2 Tablespoons
- Freshly ground black pepper: 1 Teaspoons
- Dry mustard: 1/2 Teaspoons
Lightly score edges of steak at 1 in intervals. Preheat grill or broiler.
Combine butter, parsley, onion, worcestershire sauce, pepper and mustard in a small saucepan. Heat, stirring continually, over low heat, until butter melts. Reserve 1/4 of mixture.
Place steak on grill or broiler pan. Brush steak with butter mixture. Cook, basting frequently with butter mixture, about 6 mins per side for medium.
Place steak on a serving platter. Cut thin slices across the grain. Drizzle reserved butter mixture over steak.