Source: Campbell’s Kitchen
Yield: 4 servings
- Green onions, cut into 1″ pieces: 2 Each
- Frozen cut green beans: 10 Ounces
- Ground ginger: 1/4 Teaspoons
- Soy sauce: 1 Tablespoons
- Water: 1/3 Cups
- 10 3/4-ounce can Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup: 1 Each
- Boneless chicken breast halves: 4 Each
- Vegetable oil: 1 Tablespoons
- Hot cooked rice: 4 Cups
Heat oil in skillet. Add chicken and cook until browned.
Add soup, water, soy, ginger, beans and onions. Heat to a boil. Cover and cook over low heat 10 minutes or until done. Serve with rice.
To add a little crunch, sprinkle with 1/4 cup slivered almonds just before serving.