Yield: 6 servings
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 package (20 oz) boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup uncooked long-grain white rice
- 2½ cups chicken broth (from 32-oz carton)
- 2 cups frozen whole green beans
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
In 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken, garlic, salt and pepper; cook 5 to 7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until chicken is no longer pink in center.
Add rice and chicken broth. Heat to boiling. Cover; cook 10 to 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until almost all of liquid is absorbed.
Stir in green beans and whipping cream. Cover; simmer 5 to 6 minutes or until thickened and beans are tender.