Source: Dad C.
Yield: 4 servings
- Ketchup: 1/4 Cups
- Ground beef: 1 Pounds
- Rubbed sage: 1/2 Teaspoons
- Salt: 1 Teaspoons
- Minced onion: 2 Teaspoons
- Seasoned breadcrumbs: 2/3 Cups
- Milk: 3/4 Cups
- Eggs: 2 Each
- Brown sugar: 2 Tablespoons
- Ground mustard: 1 Teaspoons
- Worcestershire Sauce: 1/2 Teaspoons
In large bowl, combine first 6 ingredients. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well (it will be very moist).
Shape into a round loaf, place in 5 QT slow cooker. Cover and cook low 5-6 hours (meat thermometer 160 F).
In small bowl, mix sauce ingredients and spoon over meat loaf. Cook another 15 minutes.
Let stand 10-15 minutes before serving and cutting.