- 1 can (10½ ounces) Campbell’s® Condensed French Onion Soup
- ¼ cup ketchup
- ¼ cup honey mustard (honey Dijon-style)
- 1½ pounds lean ground beef
- 1 cup plain dry bread crumbs
- 1 egg, beaten
- Set the oven to 425°F. Stir the soup, ketchup and honey mustard in a medium bowl.
- Thoroughly mix the beef, bread crumbs, egg and ¼ cup soup mixture in a large bowl. Season the beef mixture as desired.
- Shape the beef mixture into 6 mini meatloaves. Place the mini meatloaves into a 13x9x2-inch baking dish. Pour the remaining soup mixture over the meatloaves.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until the meatloaves are cooked through.