Source: Campbell’s Kitchen
Yield: 4 servings
- Pepper: 1/8 Teaspoons
- Lemon juice: 1/2 Teaspoons
- Milk: 1/4 Cups
- Can Campbell’s Cream of Chicken Soup OR 98% Fat Free Cream of Chicken Soup: 1 Each
- Boneless chicken breast halves: 4 Each
- Vegetable oil: 1 Tablespoons
- Sliced pitted ripe olives: 1/2 Cups
- Lemon slices: 4 Each
- Hot cooked rice: 4 Cups
Heat oil in skillet. Add chicken and cook until browned.
Add soup, milk, lemon juice, pepper and olives. Top with lemon slices. Heat to a boil. Cover and cook over low heat 5 min. or until done. Serve with rice.