Yield: 4 servings
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp brined capers, rinsed and coarsely chopped
- 4 tsp each Dijon mustard and chopped fresh dill
- 2 tsp fresh lemon zest
- 8 large hard-cooked eggs, peeled and chopped
- Kosher salt and pepper
- 4 brioche buns, sliced and lightly toasted
- ½ cup thinly-sliced radishes
- 4 leaves romaine lettuce
- 8 slices bacon
In a medium bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, capers, mustard dill, and lemon zest.
Add eggs to mayonnaise mixture and coarsely mash with a potato masher. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Spread about half of egg salad on bottom halves of buns. Layer with radishes, lettuce and bacon, then add remaining egg salad, dividing equally. Top with remaining bun halves.