Yield: 8 servings
- 16 large egg whites (528g)
- 2 tablespoons honey (42g)
- ¼ cup whole psyllium husks (28g)
- ¼ cup + 2 tablespoons natural unflavored rice protein powder (42g)
- ¼ cup + 2 tablespoons natural unflavored pea protein (42g)
- ½ cup whole grain oat flour, gluten-free if preferred (60g)
- ½ teaspoon sea salt (2.5ml)
Preheat oven to 325ºF (163ºC).
Line a loaf pan with parchment paper (or use a silicone loaf pan).
Mix egg whites with honey.
Add psyllium husks, protein powders, oat flour, and salt. Mix well.
Bake for 50-55 minutes. After it cools, store in refrigerator or freezer.
Serving size: â recipe (one thick slice or two thin slices) Calories: 129 Fat: 1g Carbohydrates: 13g Sugar: 5g Fiber: 4g Protein: 17g