Source: Campbell’s Kitchen
Yield: 4 servings
- Cornstarch: 2 Tablespoons
- 14-ounce can Chicken Broth: 1 Each
- Honey: 1 Tablespoons
- Dijon-style mustard: 1 Tablespoons
- Boneless chicken breast halves: 4 Each
- Large carrot, cut into 2″ matchstick-thin strips: 1 Each
- Medium onion, sliced: 1 Each
- Hot cooked rice: 4 Cups
Mix cornstarch, broth, honey and mustard.
Cook chicken in nonstick skillet until browned. Add carrot and onion. Cover and cook over low heat 5 min. or until vegetables are tender-crisp.
Add cornstarch mixture. Cook and stir until mixture boils and thickens. Serve with rice.