Yield: 6 servings
- 7-ounce jar roasted red peppers, chopped: 1 Each
- 6.5-ounce jar marinated artichokes: 2 Each
- Garlic cloves, minced: 2 Each
- Olive oil: 3 Tablespoons
- Salt: 1 Teaspoons
- Honey Gold extra small potatoes: 24 Ounces
- Large red onion, chopped: 1/2 Each
- Large bunch of fresh parsley, roughly chopped: 1 Each
Boil potatoes and salt in saucepan on medium heat until tender – about 15-20 minutes. Do not cook through or potatoes will fall apart.
While potatoes are cooking, mix the oil, garlic, artichoke, red pepper, onion and parsley. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Drain the potatoes and set aside to cool. When cool, toss potatoes with remaining mixture and transfer to a platter for serving.