Yield: 4 servings
- Bread crumbs: 2 Tablespoons
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, roughly chopped: 1 Tablespoons
- Parmigiano Reggiano, grated and divided: 4 Tablespoons
- Pasta sauce: 1 1/2 Cups
- Mozzarella cheese, grated: 1/2 Cups
- Potato gnocchi: 16 Ounces
Preheat oven to 425ºF.
Cook gnocchi according to package directions. Drain. Return gnocchi to pan. Add pasta sauce, mozzarella cheese, 3 tablespoons Parmigiano Reggiano, and basil. Mix to combine.
Spray a 1.04 quart ovenproof baking dish with cooking spray. Pour/Spoon gnocchi mixture into dish. Sprinkle bread crumbs on top. Sprinkle remaining Parmigiano on top. Bake for 12-15 minutes until bubbly.