Source: real food Magazine (Lunds and Byerlys)
Yield: 2½ cups
- 1 (2-ounce) can oil-packed anchovies
- 1 bunch watercress, trimmed
- 1 bunch tarragon, leaves only
- ½ bunch parsley, leaves only
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Salt, to taste
- 1 cup mayonnaise or Classic Aioli
Combine all ingredients, except the mayonnaise, in a food processor and purÃ©e until mostly smooth and bright green. Let sit at least one hour (and up to overnight in refrigerator) to allow flavors to meld.
Add the mayonnaise and pulse to combine.