Yield: 4 servings
- Dried parsley – optional: 1 Teaspoons
- Vegetable oil: 1 Tablespoons
- Ranch salad dressing: 1/2 Cups
- Frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained: 10 Ounces
- Small onion, chopped: 1 Each
- Butter or margarine: 2 Tablespoons
- Russet potatoes: 4 Each
- Salt and pepper: 1 Pinches
Preheat oven to 425. Microwave pierced potatoes on high for 12 mins; bake for 15 mins. Slice off potato tops. Scoop out pulp, keeping skins intact. Mash pulp in a medium bowl.
Heat a small skillet over medium heat; add butter. Add onion and sautÃ© until tender, about 5 mins. Add onion, broccoli and salad dressing to potato pulp; mix well.
Brush outside of potato skin shells with oil.
Spoon potato mixture into shells, dividing evenly. Place on a baking sheet. Bake potatoes until heated through, about 15 mins. Sprinkle with parsley; salt and pepper to taste. VARIATION: add 1 cup cheddar cheese to the potato pulp mixture or top the stuffed potatoes with cheese before baking.