Source: Food and Wine
Yield: RECIPE YIELD
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 oz hot Italian sausage, crumbled
- 3 oil-packed anchovies, drained
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 radishes, thinly-sliced
- 8 cups escarole leaves, torn
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Fresh chopped tarragon for garnish
In a skillet, heat olive oil, sausage, anchovies and capers. Cook over moderate heat until the sausage is cooked, about 5 minutes.
Add lemon juice, radishes and escarole, stir until wilted.
Season with salt and pepper, top with chopped tarragon.