Yield: 1 batch
- Boneless, skinless chicken breasts , shredded: 4 each
- Onion, diced: 1 each
- 28 oz. can stewed tomatoes: 1 each
- 14.5 oz. can Great Northern beans: 1 each
- 14.5 oz. can black beans: 1 each
- 14.5 oz. can of sweet corn: 2 each
- 14.5 oz. can diced carrots: 2 each
- Fat-free chicken broth: 8 cups
- Plain Greek yogurt: 8 ounces
- Package of Fajita Seasoning: 1 each
- Garlic powder, salt, and pepper to taste
Add chicken breasts to slow cooker. Add enough water to cover meat and cook on low for 6 hours. Take cooked chicken out, once cool enough shred meat. Set chicken aside. Remaining liquid can be added with chicken broth.
Drain and rinse beans, carrots and sweet corn, set aside.
In stockpot, add diced onions and saute on low for 1-2 minutes. Add chicken broth, remaining liquid and greek yogurt. Bring to a boil and stirring constantly until smooth.
Add whole can of stewed tomatoes, package of fajita seasoning, beans, carrots, sweet corn and chicken to stock pot. Reduce heat, add garlic powder, salt and pepper to taste. Simmer for 10-15 minutes.