- ½ pound boneless salmon fillet
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon pepper seasoning
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 350º F (175º C). Lay salmon fillet skin-side down on a wide piece of aluminum foil.
- Drizzle olive oil and balsamic vinegar over salmon. Sprinkle lemon pepper, lemon juice, and salt on top. Fold foil up and over the fillet, tenting it at the top. Roll top down to seal salmon in foil. Transfer to a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until salmon flakes easily with a fork, about 15 minutes.
Per serving: 251 Calories; 18g Fat; 2g Carbs; 20g Protein.
- Works with other fish steaks and fillets as well.