Real Mom Kitchen
- 2 or 3 frozen chicken breasts
- 1½ cups milk
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 10-ounce can enchilada sauce
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 can corn
- 1 can Rotel tomatoes with chiles
- 1 can black beans, rinsed
- 1 cup shredded cheddar or pepper jack cheese
- Tortilla strips or crushed tortilla chips for garnish
Drain and rinse the cans of corn and beans.
Empty the cans of corn, beans, Rotel, and diced onion into the CrockPot.
Add the frozen chicken breasts to the CrockPot.
In a medium sized mixing bowl, whisk together the enchilada sauce and cream of chicken soup. Mix until well blended. Slowly mix in milk and stir until combined.
Add soup mixture to the CrockPot. Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.
Before serving, shred the chicken and add back to the CrockPot.
Garnish with shredded cheese, tortillas, sour cream, and serve.