Source: Crock Pot Little Dipper Warmer recipes
Yield: 1 batch
- Whipping cream: 1/4 Cups
- 10-ounce box frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained: 1/2 Each
- Thyme: 1/2 Teaspoons
- Finely chopped onion: 2 Teaspoons
- Grated Parmesan cheese: 2 Tablespoons
- 8-ounce package cream cheese, cubed: 1 Each
- Diced pimento: 2 Tablespoons
- Worchestershire sauce: 1 Teaspoons
- Garlic salt: 1/4 Teaspoons
Combine cream cheese and whipping cream in greased Little Dipper Warmer. Cover and heat until cheese is melted, 30 to 60 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients. Cover and heat for 30 minutes. Serve with raw vegetables, crackers or bread pieces.