Source: Campbell’s Kitchen
Yield: 4 servings
- Ranch-Style Rice: 2 Cups
- Paprika: 2 Pinches
- 1-ounce package ranch salad dressing mix: 1 Each
- Soup can of milk: 1/2 Each
- 10-3/4 ounce can cream of Mushroom Soup: 1 Each
- Boneless pork chops, 3/4-inch thick: 4 Each
- Vegetable oil: 1 Tablespoons
Heat oil in skillet. Add chops and cook until browned.
Add soup, milk and 1/2 package salad dressing mix. Heat to a boil. Cover and cook over low heat 10 minutes or until done. Sprinkle with paprika.
Ranch-Style Rice: Add remaining salad dressing mix to water when making rice.
Serve with Ranch-Style Rice.