Source: Campbell’s Kitchen
Yield: 4 servings
- Skinless, boneless chicken breast halves: 4 Each
- Can Campbell’s Cream of Broccoli SoupOR 98% Fat Free Cream of Broccoli Soup: 1 Each
- Milk: 1/3 Cups
- Garlic powder: 1/2 Teaspoons
- Sliced mushrooms, drained: 4 1/2 Ounces
- Grated parmesan cheese: 1/4 Cups
- Dry bread crumbs: 1/4 Cups
- Butter OR margarine, melted: 2 Tablespoons
Place chicken in 3-qt. shallow baking dish. Mix soup, milk, garlic powder and mushrooms. Pour over chicken.
Mix cheese and bread crumbs with butter and sprinkle over chicken.
Bake at 400ºF. 30 min. or until chicken is done. Stir sauce before serving.