Source: Campbell’s Kitchen
Yield: 4 servings
- Chopped fresh parsley: 3 Tablespoons
- Small onion, chopped: 1 Each
- Small cucumber, cut in half lengthwise and sliced: 1 Each
- Cherry tomatoes, cut in half: 1 1/2 Cups
- 5-ounce can Premium Chunk Chicken Breast in Water, drained: 2 Each
- 3 cups cooked elbow macaroni, about 1 1/2 cups dry; or corkscrew macaroni, about 2 1/4 cups dry; coo: 3 Cups
- Fat-free Italian salad dressing: 3/4 Cups
In large bowl toss macaroni, chicken, cucumber, tomatoes, onion, parsley and dressing until evenly coated.
Refrigerate at least 30 minutes.