Sunkist Growers, Inc (Costco Magazine)
- 1 small salmon fillet with skin, about 2-2½ pounds
- 1 navel orange, thinly-sliced
- 1 lemon, thinly-sliced
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 lemon, zested
- 2 tablespoons chopped minced fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced fresh chives
- 1½ teaspoons kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Preheat oven to 250º F. Cut 2 pieces of heavy-duty foil to fit a baking sheet. Stack the foil shiny side down. Spray generously with cooking spray.
Pat fish dry with paper towels. Place fish skin side down in center of baking sheet. If necessary, tuck the tail under fish.
IN a small bowl, mix together marinade ingredients. Spoon the marinade over the salmon, coating well. Lay citrus slices over top of the salmon, overlapping in a scale-like pattern. Bake salmon for 40-45 minutes, depending upon desired doneness and the thickness of the salmon fillet (internal temperature should reach 145º F).