Yield: 8 servings
- Milk: 1 1/4 Cups
- Sour cream: 1/2 Cups
- Packages 3 oz cream cheese, softened: 2 Each
- 9-inch chocolate crumb piecrust: 1 Each
- Chopped pecans, divided: 1/4 Cups
- Evaporated milk: 1/4 Cups
- Caramels: 7 Ounces
- Package chocolate instant pudding mix: 3 9/10 Ounces
- Fudge topping: 1/2 Cups
Place caramels and evaporated milk in a heavy saucepan. Heat over medium-low heat, stirring continually, until smooth, about 5 mins. Stir in 1/2 cup chopped pecans. Pour into piecrust.
Combine cream cheese, sour cream and milk in a blender. Process until smooth. Add pudding mix; process for about 30 sec longer.
Pour pudding mixture over caramel layer, covering evenly. Chill, losely covered, until set, about 15 mins.
Drizzle fudge topping over pudding layer in a decorative pattern. Sprinkle top of cake with remaining pecans. Chill, losely covered, until serving time.