Yield: 4 servings
- Medium loaf french bread, unsliced: 1 Each
- Butter or margarine, softened: 1/2 Cups
- Cloves garlic, halved: 2 Each
- Dried parsley: 1 Teaspoons
- Grated parmesan: 1/3 Cups
Preheat oven to 375. Cut clices down the length of bread loaf at 1-inch intervals without cutting all the way through.
Rub slices and top of loaf with cut sides of garlic halves. Mince garlic.
Combine butter, garlic, parsley and parmesan in a small bowl. Spread butter mixture between bread slices and on top of loaf.
Wrap bread in foil, leaving top partially uncovered. Bake until heated through, about 15 mins.