Source: Campbell’s Kitchen
Yield: 4 servings
- Shredded Cheddar cheese: 1/2 Cups
- Milk: 1/2 Cups
- Can Campbell’s Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup, regular or 98% Fat Free: 1 Each
- Skinless, boneless chicken breast halves: 4 Each
- Fresh or frozen broccoli flowerets: 4 Cups
- Dry bread crumbs: 2 Tablespoons
- Melted butter: 1 Tablespoons
Put broccoli in 12 x 8 x 2 shallow baking dish. Top with chicken.
Stir soup and milk in bowl. Pour over chicken. Sprinkle with cheese. Mix bread crumbs with butter and sprinkle on top.
Bake at 350ºF for 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.