Source: Campbell’s Kitchen
Yield: 4 servings
- Mushrooms, sliced: 6 Ounces
- Medium onion, chopped: 1 Each
- Boneless beef sirloin steak, 3/4-inch thick, cut into strips: 3/4 Pounds
- Can Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup: 1 Each
- Water: 1/4 Cups
- Dijon-style mustard: 2 Tablespoons
- Hot cooked rice, cooked without salt: 4 Cups
- Chopped fresh parsley: 2 Pinches
Spray a 10-inch skillet with the cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat for 1 minute. Add the mushrooms and onion and cook until tender. Remove the vegetables and set aside. Remove the skillet from the heat.
Spray the skillet with the cooking spray. Add the beef and cook until it’s well browned and the juices evaporate, stirring often. To make slicing easier, freeze beef for 1 hour.
Stir the soup, water, mustard and vegetables into the skillet and cook until the mixture is hot. Toss the rice with the parsley, if desired. Serve the beef with the rice.