- ½ package (4 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup blue cheese salad dressing
- ¼ cup Franks Redhot sauce
- ¼ cup crumbled blue cheese or shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cans (12.5 ounces) white chunk chicken breast in water, drained
- Heat the oven to 350°F. While the oven is heating, stir the cream cheese in a 9-inch deep dish pie plate with a fork or whisk until smooth. Stir in the dressing, hot sauce and blue cheese. Stir in the chicken.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the chicken mixture is hot and bubbling. Stir the chicken mixture before serving. Serve with crackers and vegetables for dipping.
- To make this dip in the microwave, use a microwavable 9-inch deep dish pie plate. Prepare the dip as directed above but do not bake. Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH for 5 minutes or until the chicken mixture is hot, stirring halfway through the cook time.
- This dip can be kept warm in a small slow cooker or fondue pot.
- To reduce the fat in this recipe, use Neufchâtel or light cream cheese and reduced-fat blue cheese salad dressing.