Source: Campbell’s Kitchen
Yield: 8 servings
- Milk: 1 1/2 Cups
- Ground black pepper: 1/2 Teaspoons
- 10-3/4 ounce can Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup: 1 Each
- Fresh or frozen broccoli flowerets: 4 Cups
- Uncooked penne pasta: 1 Pounds
- Shredded mozzarella cheese: 1 1/2 Cups
- Shredded Parmesan cheese: 1/4 Cups
Heat the oven to 350ºF.
Cook the pasta according to the package directions. Add the broccoli for the last 4 minutes of cooking time. Drain the pasta and broccoli well in a colander.
Stir the soup, milk and black pepper in a 2-quart shallow baking dish. Stir in the pasta mixture, 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese and 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese. Top with the remaining mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses.
Bake for 25 minutes or until the pasta mixture is hot and bubbling and the cheese is melted. Serve crushed red pepper flakes on the side.