Source: Campbell’s Kitchen
Yield: 4 servings
- Boneless beef sirloin steak or top round steak, 3/4″ thick: 1 Pounds
- Cornstarch: 2 Tablespoons
- 10 1/2-ounce can condensed beef broth: 1 Each
- Soy sauce: 2 Tablespoons
- Vegetable oil: 2 Tablespoons
- Cut-up vegetables, such as broccoli flowerets, sliced carrots and green or red pepper strips: 3 Cups
- Clove of garlic, minced: 1 Each
Slice beef into very thin strips. Mix cornstarch, broth and soy until smooth. Set aside.
Heat oil in skillet. Add beef and stir-fry until browned and juices evaporate. Push beef to one side of skillet.
Add vegetables and garlic and stir-fry until tender-crisp.
Stir cornstarch mixture and add. Cook and stir until mixture boils and thickens. Serve over rice.