=Yield: 12 muffins
- 3/4 cup Ripe banana (about 1 large banana)
- 3/4 cup Egg whites
- 1/2 cup Plain low fat greek yogurt (I used plain Chobani yogurt)
- 3/4 cup Oats (use gluten free if sensitive to gluten)
- 1/2 cup Vanilla protein powder
- 1/4 cup Baking stevia OR 1/2 cup sweetener of choice that measures like sugar 
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray, or line with silicone or foil liners, (spray liners if using).
Place all of the ingredients in a blender, (or food processor), and blend until mixture is smooth.
Divide mixture evenly between 12 muffin tins.
Bake for 15-18 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean.