Source: Campbell’s Kitchen
Yield: 4 servings
- Can Fat Free Cream of Mushroom Soup: 1 Each
- Water: 1 1/4 Cups
- Milk: 1/2 Cups
- Shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese: 1/4 Cups
- Grated Parmesan cheese: 3 Tablespoons
- Frozen mixed vegetables: 1 1/2 Cups
- Skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut into cubes: 1/2 Pounds
- Uncooked Arborio or regular long-grain white rice: 3/4 Cups
Mix soup, water, milk, mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, vegetables, chicken and rice in 3-qt. shallow baking dish. Cover.
Bake at 400ºF. for 35 minutes. Stir.
Bake for 10 minutes or until hot and rice is done. Let stand 5 minutes.