Source: Simply Recipes
Yield: 4 servings
- Chopped, roasted, salted cashews: 1/2 Cups
- Baby bok choy, rinsed, larger leaves separated from base, base trimmed but still present: 1 Pounds
- Dark sesame oil: 1/2 Teaspoons
- Salt: 1 Pinches
- Cloves of garlic, chopped: 3 Each
- Chopped green onions, including green ends: 1 Cups
- Olive oil: 2 Tablespoons
Heat olive oil in a large sautÃ© pan on medium high heat. Add onions, then garlic, then bok choy. Sprinkle with sesame oil and salt. Cover, and let the baby bok choy cook down for approximately 3 minutes. (Like spinach, when cooked, the bok choy will wilt a bit.)
Remove cover. Lower heat to low. Stir and let cook for a minute or two longer, until the bok choy is just cooked.
Gently mix in cashews.