Yield: 4 servings
- Capellini pasta: 8 Ounces
- Shiitake mushrooms: 1/2 Pounds
- Red bell pepper, thinly sliced: 1 Each
- Rice vinegar: 1/4 Cups
- Soy sauce: 3 Tablespoons
- Vegetable oil: 1 Tablespoons
- Grated fresh ginger: 1 Teaspoons
- Chopped fresh parsley: 1 Tablespoons
Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling water. Meanwhile, clean, stem, and slice mushrooms. Add mushrooms and red bell pepper during last 2 minutes of cooking. Drain.
In a small bowl, mix together vinegar, soy sauce, oil, and ginger.
Transfer pasta, mushrooms, and pepper to a serving bowl; toss with ginger dressing. Sprinkle with parsley before serving.