- 8 ounces (about 2½ cups) uncooked rotini (spiral) pasta
- 1 can (10½ ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup or Cheddar cheese soup
- 2 cups shredded two-cheese blend (about 8 ounces)
- ⅓ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup milk
- Cook and drain the rotini according to the package directions. While the rotini is cooking, heat the oven to 400°F.
- Stir the soup, cheeses and milk in a 1½-quart casserole. Stir in the cooked rotini. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until hot.
- Substitute 2 cups of any shredded cheese for the 2-cheese blend.