- 20 ounces boneless skinless chicken thighs, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 15.2-ounce can whole kernel sweet corn, drained and rinsed
- 1 15-ounce black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 10-once mild enchilada sauce
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning mix (from 1-oz package)
- 2 cups shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese blend (8 oz)
- Chopped green onions and sour cream, if desired
- 4 cups tortilla chips
Spray 4-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. In slow cooker, mix chicken, corn, beans, enchilada sauce and taco seasoning mix. Cover and cook on Low heat setting 8 hours or High heat setting 4 hours.
Stir in 1 cup of the cheese. Top with green onions and sour cream. Top with remaining cheese; serve with tortilla chips.