12 muffins or 24 mini muffins
- 8 large egg whites (264g), at room temperature
- 1 1/2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted (21g or 22.5ml)
- 1/2 cup fat-free Greek yogurt (114g), at room temperature
- 1 cup vanilla rice (or pea) protein powder (120g)
- 1/4 cup almond meal (28g)
- 2 tablespoons erythritol (24g)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder (4g)
- a pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup fresh raspberries (123g)
Preheat oven to 325F (163C).
Mix egg whites, coconut oil, and yogurt until smooth.
Add protein powder, almond meal, 2 tablespoons erythritol, baking powder, and salt. Mix well.
Fold in raspberries.
Bake 26-32 minutes, until firm and a toothpick comes out clean.
Remove from oven and sprinkle with remaining erythritol.